Monday, August 29, 2016

Fall Class Update

Greetings! I've been getting a lot of mailing list signups, questions about freelancing, and mentoring requests in recent weeks. Unfortunately, I have to cut back on my teaching and e-mail availability in the coming months due to an illness in my family, along with an already packed schedule. I wish I could respond personally to your e-mails, but I cannot at this time. Thank you for understanding. I do not know when I'll be teaching again; as soon as I know, I will post the schedule here and at the Renegade Writer website.

In the meantime, my business partner and coauthor Linda Formichelli offers mentoring services; you can reach her through The Renegade Writer Press website.

Much continued success on your writing journey!  --Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment