Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Become an Idea Machine Mailing List

Happy New Year!

Hope 2016 is off to an amazing start for you. Listen, my schedule is crazy busy for the next few months, so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to run my Become an Idea Machine workshop again. Instead of personally e-mailing interested students if I do find three weeks of free time, I decided to get with the program and start a bona fide non-spammy e-mail list thru Mail Chimp. If you want to sign up for notifications, click here. I swear, I'll only use your contact info to let you know when my next class will be and to give you advance press and special discounts for upcoming Renegade Writer Press books. You can unsub at any time. I'm hoping this will help me do a better job keeping everyone who's interested informed of upcoming classes and books. Thanks for understanding.

Keep up the good work in 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment