Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Next Become an Idea Machine workshop scheduled for October 19, 2015

I've been able to work my schedule to include another session of my popular Become an Idea Machine workshop, which will start on Monday, October 19, 2015. I can't tell you when I'll be running the workshop again as it depends on the alignment of multiple schedules.

If you’re looking to increase the quality and quantity of story ideas to sell to editors, this is the workshop for you. In the first week, we work on increasing your output of ideas. During week two, we focus on taking a few of those raw ideas and giving them shape (or angles). Then during the last week, we talk about marketing those ideas, which is key to actually selling your ideas. You can have the greatest story idea in the world, but if you don’t have it targeted for the proper market, you’ll never sell it.

Any questions? Please contact me at dianaburrell at gmail dot com or check out my FAQs. And if you’re ready to take your freelance writing career to the next level, sign up here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment