Monday, July 29, 2013

Fall class schedule

Greetings! I've gotten a fair number of requests to post my fall teaching schedule, so here it is ... for September anyway. I'll be starting my next Become an Idea Machine workshop on Monday, September 9, 2013. My September class fills up quickly -- I suppose it's that need to go back to school we all feel around this time of year! -- so if you're serious about signing up, do so earlier rather than later. I'll probably run the class again in October and perhaps November before taking a break for the holidays.

You can sign up here. Once you pay through PayPal, you'll get a message acknowledging your payment and I typically send a personal e-mail within the day. That said, I try to unplug myself from the computer in August so it may take me a little longer to respond to you. Gotta take advantage of the waning days of summer in these parts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment