Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Off for the summer!

Well, not quite.

Rock Solid QueriesI have a busy group of students in my May Become an Idea Machine class, but then once that's over, I'm taking the summer off from teaching to work on a couple book projects after a successful launch of my first book with the Renegade Writer Press, Rock-Solid Queries: The 10 Surprising Reasons Why Magazine Editors Reject Your Ideas ... and How to Write Queries That Get More Acceptances TodayIt's getting great reviews and at only $2.99, you'll learn a few secrets to beating the submissions game with editors. That's less than a cup of coffee!

Writers Guide - High ResolutionI'm releasing my book The Writer's Guide to Pseudonyms early this summer, and with lots of interviewing and writing ahead of me, I need to focus to make this deadline. Then it's back to work on my fiction projects. Yes, I write fiction under a pseudonym, thus why I'm writing a nonfiction book on the subject.

If you'd be interested in taking the idea class this July, however, please drop me a line at dianaburrell at gmail dot com. If there's enough interest and my schedule frees up, I could be convinced to run a summer class. Plus, y'all know how much I love to write. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment